Rear Windscreen Advertising
Do you know the empty spaces on your car worth money? Blank spaces on your vehicles are like empty cheque. If you don’t do anything, you earn nothing.
✔ Recommended for Seasoned Drivers
✔ LTA Approved
✔ Apply at your convenience
✔ Damage-Free Sticker
Advertising Scheme Payout: up to $80
Let’s take it from the top.
Click here to download out the PDF.
In summary, as long as the rear windscreen meet the following criteria, it is LTA-Approved.
– No part of the stickers/ decals shall obstruct the view of the driver or pose any danger to other road users;
– The stickers/ decals do not cover or mask any lighting systems, number plates, windows, windscreens, and other pre-requisite markings/labels on the vehicle (speed limit, maximum passenger, company information etc);
– Graphics and/or words shall not appear in any way pornographic, obscene or vulgar. They must also not be seditious or affront any religious belief;
– The basic colour of the vehicle must be maintained;
– The resultant light transmittance Rear Windscreen must be at least 25%.
We’re happy to announce that our rear windscreen has around 34%-35% resultant light transmittance.
This means that you have another 10% for your rear windscreen tints.
Will it obstruct my rear visibility?
We’re glad you asked!
What happens if it rains?
If it rains, just remember to turn on your rear windscreen’s demister (heater). Feel free to use your rear windscreen’s wiper to fasten up the process!
I am not sure whether my resultant light transmittance is more than 25% after applying.
It is common that your rear windscreen’s resultant light transmittance less than 25% after applying due to the tints you have on your rear windscreen. To solve the issues regarding this, Adogo had purchase the same device that LTA uses from Europe. Upon your request, we will do provide a light transmittance test for you.